Sunday, May 20, 2012

Here is the card that I made for my "will you be my bridesmaid" DIY...I have asked my college roomie, Hillarie, to be my Maid of Honor, my best friend Deana (and mom to my flower girl) to be my Matron of Honor, Joyell (college bestie) will be a bridesmaid, Katie Sue (a great friend) will be a bridesmaid, but stand on Joey's side to represent the both of us, and Joey's sister Steffi will be the last bridesmaid...here is the card:



I printed out the text and Tinkerbell, then stamped the top with a damask stamp. The tied the ribbon, and glued the paper to two different colors of glitter cardstock... It was a fun and easy DIY and I think the girls really liked them! Next up, we'll talk fashion...Wedding dress, BM dresses, shoes, jewelry, etc! fun fun!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment