Saturday, May 19, 2012



5-15-11:
Just finished ordering our welcome bags! Joey jokingly asked if they would be big enough, since, quote, "you have so much to put in them, the Prius, new lawnmower, set of golf clubs, a new hot tub..." At which point he stopped because I started throwing things at him...

Ok, so I admit that I have a lot of things for the welcome bags.  We only have 18 guests, so I want to make sure I treat them right, and show my appreciation for them traveling all the way to WDW for the wedding.  I love playing hostess and giving gifts. And I think because I'm an escape bride (more on THAT soon), there aren't as many plans or decisions to make, so this makes me feel productive, creative, and like I'm personalizing what could become a "cookie cutter" wedding.  I think that Joey gets that to a point, but secretly, he thinks I'm a freakazoid! haha!!

Here are some pics of the various stages of the Welcome Bag process:



I bought the bag from a website for about $1.50...then Joey and I designed the logo on the Mac and printed it out on transfer paper...then we simply ironed the design onto the bag...I was SOOOO happy with the way they turned out!








Mickey Earbuds

Glow "things" for dessert party


part of the ring bearer bag


Our nephew was our ring bearer, and his name is Andy! So this made me super happy!!!



front of the door hangers for everyone's room

Disney cups!



 Part of the flower girl basket, and some other goodies for the gals!




Disney necessities


 Fun stuff!


 Birthday girl's bag

There was lots of other fun goodies that we put in the bag, but somehow, I didn't get a picture of everything. But as you can see, the welcome bags were chock full of stuff. And in case you are wondering, no, I didn't have room for the Prius or the golf clubs!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment